POWTECH 2019 – UWT highlights at booth 123 in hall 4a
Experiencing technology first hand! The No. 1 trade fair for processing, analysis and handling of powder and bulk solids promises an interesting time at the Exhibition Center in Nuremberg. This event provides a perfect presentation platform for innovations and advancements in processes for the manufacture of quality products made and processed from powder, granules and bulk solids – also for the environmental and recycling sector. UWT GmbH will present the latest technology highlights for continuous and point level measurement – as always in true Bavarian style including party and booth activities.
Two fresh product innovations for solids & liquids
This year, we added two new product lines to the UWT portfolio, providing innovative technologies for level measurement in solids and liquids:
- The expansion of the capacitive series for liquid applications with the RFnivo® RF8, Capanivo® CN7 and CN8 for point level detection as well as for continuous measurement the NivoCapa® NC8.
See product flyer
- Further there will be for the first time at Powtech our guided wave radar sensors as perfect solution for continuous level detection in solids and liquids. With their comprehensive diagnostic functions, the TDR NivoGuide® NG3 and NG8 are particularly user-friendly and reliable and can be used very flexible in various industrial applications thanks to the clever design.
See product flyer
This year we have prepared a special highlight as booth activity.
Join in the table football game against national player, World Champion and German Champion Steff Schmid and receive a tasty participation gift!
The traditional booth party
As always, on the second evening we have our “Allgäuer warm-up-party” at our booth – a social get-together with traditional flair.
So visit us on 10th April at 6:00 pm to experience a truly unforgettable event!
- Original UWT Alphorns
- Enjoyable Music
- Delicious Bavarian Snacks
- Traditional Bavarian Beer
- Nailing Contest
- Pretty Dirndl & Lederhosen
Discover more UWT highlights at booth 123 in hall 4a!
We look forward to an exciting exhibition!
You still need a day ticket?
With the registration code PT19UWT it is very easy:
Register online from 16th January until 11th April 2019 at www.powtech.de/voucher using your voucher
code and print out your free e-ticket (1-day ticket) for direct admission to the exhibition via the fast lane!