With the following products our customer has solved this measurement task optimally:
Combined measurement in silicic acid
Our customer required continuous, full and empty measurement of a silo containing silicic acid, which is used for the further processing of paper coating. Furthermore discharge monitoring is also required in the pipe manifold. The challenge is that the material is very dusty and has a very light density, particularly in flow form.
The UWT lot NB 3200 fulfills the continuous measurement requirements. The sensor weight is a specially constructed folding cloth weight that sits on the silicic acid. The integrated tape cleaner prevents heavy contamination of the NB inner chamber. The NB measurement results can be totally relied on. Neither strong dust development, nor the surface of the silicic acid nor material caking, cause problems for the NB. To complement contents measurement, the VIBRASIL90 probe is the ideal solution for full and empty detection. Flow detection in the pipe manifold is achieved with the VIBRASIL70. Both the VIBRASIL70 and VIBRASIL90 are so sensitive that they can detect material with a density of just 5 g/l.
NB 3200 Tape Version
Continuous Level Measurement
- Suitable for use in most bulk materials.
- Integrated tape cleaner to remove aherent materials.
- Mounting with threaded or flange connection.
- Measuring range up to 50m.
- Convenient level monitoring via Modbus interface together with cost competitive Nivotec 3500/4500.
Full, Demand, Empty Detector
Short version, pipe or cable extension shaft from series VN2000 / VN6000 series
- Ideal for extremely light or pneumatically conveyed bulk solids.
- Very high sensitivity <5g/l.
- Shaft with aluminium fork.