With the following products our customer has solved this measurement task optimally:
Contents measurement in hot fly ash
Our customer required to monitor the fill level of ash from waste incineration. The material is pneumatically fed into storage silos. Because of the strong stickiness of the material it is possible for steep material cones to build up during pneumatic pumping. The temperature of fly-ash during filling is approximately 130°C.
The UWT lot system NB 3000 fulfills these requirements. The sure to function high-tech lot offers a high measurement accuracy and reliability which is not adversely affected by the rough conditions in the settlement tank. The NB 3000 is mounted and after easy programming, is ready for operational usage.
NB 3200 Tape Version
Continuous Level Measurement
- Suitable for use in most bulk materials.
- Integrated tape cleaner to remove aherent materials.
- Mounting with threaded or flange connection.
- Measuring range up to 50m.
- Convenient level monitoring via Modbus interface together with cost competitive Nivotec 3500/4500.