With the following products our customer has solved this measurement task optimally:
Interface measurement in salt water
Using UWT´s specially modified lot NB 3300 for interface measurement, the required measurement accuracy and resistance to salt water corrosion can be achieved. By adjusting the weight so that it sits exactly on the salt interface, it is possible to measure to approximately 1cm accuracy. To ensure a high resistance to the aggressive medium, salt, all parts used in the measuring process are either specially coated or made from synthetic material.
NB 3300 Rope Version
- Suitable for the continuous level measurement of sludges and solids in liquids.
- Continuously reliable measurement results.
- Flange mounting.
- Measuring range up to 30m.
- Version with improved corrosion resistance for chemical and salt applications.
- Sensitivity adaptable depending on sediment density.