With the following products our customer has solved this measurement task optimally:
Interface measurement in sewage sludge
Our customer, a sewage treatment plant, required to measure the level of the sludge in a settlement tank. The challenge here is to reliably measure the interface in running, heavily contaminated water.
The UWT lot system NB 3300 fulfills these requirements. The sure to function high-tech lot offers a high measurement accuracy and reliability which is not adversely affected by the rough conditions in the settlement tank. The NB 3300 is mounted and after easy programming, is ready for operational usage.
NB 3300 Rope Version
- Suitable for the continuous level measurement of sludges and solids in liquids.
- Continuously reliable measurement results.
- Flange mounting.
- Measuring range up to 30m.
- Version with improved corrosion resistance for chemical and salt applications.
- Sensitivity adaptable depending on sediment density.