With the following products our customer has solved this measurement task optimally:
Interface measurement of sludge in water
In this particularly difficult application, the UWT VIBRANIVO VN1000 vibrating fork with a specially developed electronic module for interface measurement is the solution. The adjustable sensitivity means the sensor can be set to the required switch point. The VN1000 offers total maintenance-free functionality and has also been well proven in other interface applications. The excellent cost-/performance ratio is another plus in comparison with other measurement principles.
NB 3300 Rope Version
- Suitable for the continuous level measurement of sludges and solids in liquids.
- Continuously reliable measurement results.
- Flange mounting.
- Measuring range up to 30m.
- Version with improved corrosion resistance for chemical and salt applications.
- Sensitivity adaptable depending on sediment density.