With the following products our customer has solved this measurement task optimally:
Level limit measurement in extrusion processes
Our customer, a window frame producer required to monitor the fill level of plastic powder in numerous extrusion pre-holding vessels. It was important that the measuring technology reliably functioned in a very dusty environment. The application for a full end empty detection should be solved. The powder has a low DK-value of less than 2,0 and a density of about 700g/l.
The UWT rotating paddle detector ROTONIVO RN6000 series fulfills these requirements. This is made possible through the RN 6000´s high quality allowing exact measurement customised to the density of the bulk goods and the optimal sealing against dust. With these features, the RN6000 series is predestined for such applications in many areas of the synthetics sector. The RN6000 series is also internationally approved by ATEX, IEC-Ex, CSA, FM, TR-CU and INMETRO.
Full, Demand, Empty Detector
- Vertical, horizontal and oblique installation.
- Compact boom length, from 70mm.
- Particularly suitable for small process vessels.
- Increased space within housing allows for ease of access for wiring.
- Flameproof version available for use within potentially explosive atmospheres (gas).
- SIL 2 certified.