With the following products our customer has solved this measurement task optimally:
Level measurement in Dry Blend
A manufacturer of window frames has applications for level sensors in high silos to measure dry blend PVC powder. The challenge at this product is the low DK-value of about 1,5 and the high dusty atmosphere and tall, narrow size of the silos. The diameter is between 2,5m and 3m. The heigth can be more than 20m.
The solution for the full detection is the dust sealed paddle switch Rotonivo 3002. In this version it has a sensitivity of 100g/l. That is high enough for the Dry Blend powder with a density of about 600g/l. The RN3002 works irrespective of the Dk-value and is protected against the very dusty environment by a shaft-sealing.
The content level measurement is performed by a Nivobob 3200. This electromechanic tape system has a tape cleaner implemented. This feature keeps the mechanical parts clean in the housing and affects a long life of the sensor. Also the NB3200 works irrespective of the DK-value.
RN 3002 Tube Extension
Tube extension version
- Vertical or oblique installation.
- Protection tube ensures high mechanical load strength to the shaft.
- Flexible height adjustment.
NB 3200 Tape Version
Continuous Level Measurement
- Suitable for use in most bulk materials.
- Integrated tape cleaner to remove aherent materials.
- Mounting with threaded or flange connection.
- Measuring range up to 50m.
- Convenient level monitoring via Modbus interface together with cost competitive Nivotec 3500/4500.