With the following products our customer has solved this measurement task optimally:
Nivobob NB3100 in plastic granulate
A world-leading manufacturer of plastic food packaging and foils searched for its storage silos for various plastic granules, which provides the material descriptors with all necessary information on the material stock quickly, up-to-date and reliably. The level sensor system should be maintenance-free and offer the plant operator the highest security. That is, that both silo overfillings are avoided as well as plant standstills due to material shortages.
Electromechanical leadsystems NB3100 are used as fill level sensors in all silos. The silo alarm full will be monitored by rotating paddel switches. Both sensors are maintenance-free, very durable and ideal for use in plastic granules. They are directly integrated into the Modbus network of the visualization hardware on the silos. This means that all fill level data can be queried up-to-date and quickly in the software. The NT3500 visualization works on a Wago web controller and is license-free and password-protected by all Ethernet computers. The complete system is modular and can be extended as required. That is, not only sensors with Modbus RTU interface, but also analog sensors with 4-20mA, digital signals or Ethernet interface can be connected.
NB 3100 Rope Version
Continuous Level Measurement
- Suitable for use in most granular and coarse bulk materials.
- Threaded or flange mounting.
- Measuring range up to 30m.
- Convenient level monitoring via Modbus interface together with price competitive Nivotec 3500/4500.
Level Visualisation via Webserver
- User-friendly and flexible level visualisation configuration.
- Simultaneous access to multiple computers on the Ethernet via browser software, no license cost.
- Suitable for connecting all standard signal level sensors.