With the following products our customer has solved this measurement task optimally:
Simple disposition of stocks in the plastics industry
A supplier to the automotive industry modernized its silo plant for plastic granules. He also wanted to invest in a complete level monitoring system in order to automate his manual measurements in the future and to read the filling levels conveniently on the PC screen. It stores various granulates in a series of silos. These are filled by truck.
The silos were equipped with electromechanical lead systems NB4100. Partially, there were no process connections on the inclined silo roofers. The specially designed adjustment flange for Nivobobs was used here. It could be screwed from the outside to the roof without welding necessary. In part, the sensors were adapted to the available connections. Capacitive sensors CN4030 and also rotary paddle detectors RN3002 are used as silo full sensors. A user-friendly and also favorable visualization was implemented with Nivotec 3500. Here, a web server is used, which allows all Ethernet PCs to use the visualization without license costs. In addition, this system can also be adjusted to specific customer requirements and wishes.
NB 4100 Rope Version
Continuous Level Measurement
- Suitable for use in most granular and coarse bulk materials.
- Threaded or flange mounting.
- Measuring range up to 30m.
- Convenient level monitoring via 4-20mA analog signal together with price competitive Nivotec 3500.
Full, Demand, Empty Detector
- Vertical, horizontal, oblique installation.
- No calibration required.
- Shaft length to maximum of 3000mm.
- Flexible height adjustment available.
- Active coat compensation.
Level Visualisation via Webserver
- User-friendly and flexible level visualisation configuration.
- Simultaneous access to multiple computers on the Ethernet via browser software, no license cost.
- Suitable for connecting all standard signal level sensors.