With the following products our customer has solved this measurement task optimally:
Tailback switch RN6001 in a charge pipe
A power plant in Hungary is looking for a device as a backtail switch in a constant filling stream of woode pellets. The sensor should be mounted in the charge pipe of the silo. There is enough space to install the sensor from the side. The filling stream should not cause a reaction of the sensor.
Full, Demand, Empty Detector
- Vertical, horizontal and oblique installation.
- Compact boom length, from 70mm.
- Particularly suitable for small process vessels.
- Increased space within housing allows for ease of access for wiring.
- Flameproof version available for use within potentially explosive atmospheres (gas).
- SIL 2 certified.