Capanivo® CN 7000 Capacitance level switch for LIQUIDS in honey
The CN7 is the pocket-size one. Compact and flexible the level limit in both metallic and non-metallic containers can be determined. The electrodes in the sensor form a capacitor. If the product comes into contact with the sensor, the capacitance changes and the electronics converts it into a switching signal.
Smart versions for different media work with the integrated "Tip Sensitivity" technology, which guarantees a high level of functional reliability even for products that tend to buildup or caking.
DK value honey = 24
Sensor switches once in contact with the honey.
Sensor switches back even so covered with honey.
The capacitive level switch Capanivo® CN 7000 switches correctly in the honey, build up on probe is ignored.
Features of the Capanivo® CN 7000 at a glance:
• Compact 2-wire sensor
• "Inverse Frequency Shift" technology
• Use in metallic and non-metallic containers
• Integrated cable, enclosure and synthetic version available
• Very high sensitivity (DK value ≥1.5)
• Temperature solutions from -30°C to +100°C
• Robust version for overpressure up to 10 bar
• For strong caking media
• Optional PVDF probe
• SensGuard cover
• For interface measurement
• WHG certification & acc. Lloyd's Register