Capanivo® CN 7000 & CN 8000 detection outside measurement
The Capanivo® level limit switch can be used in many solids and liquids as a full, demand or empty detector. The robust, glass reinforced PPS (Polyphenylene Sulfide) sensor is even suitable for food applications whist also resistant to many forms of aggressive material. The Capanivo® can be used in storage and process vessels, or in pipes, as a limit switch and spillage detector.
Sensor does not switch at the outside of the empty part of the glass.
The device switches once the probe reaches the water level and switches off as soon as it is moved back to the empty part of the glass.
Features of the Capanivo® CN 7000 at a glance:
• Compact 2-wire sensor
• "Inverse Frequency Shift" technology
• Use in metallic and non-metallic containers
• Integrated cable, enclosure and synthetic version available
• Very high sensitivity (DK value ≥1.5)
• Temperature solutions from -30°C to +100°C
• Robust version for overpressure up to 10 bar
• For strong caking media
• Optional PVDF probe
• SensGuard cover
• For interface measurement
• WHG certification & acc. Lloyd's Register
Features of the Capanivo® CN 8000 at a glance:
• Reliable and easy to operate measurement principle
• High chemical resistance on probes.
• High sensitivity from a DK ≥1.5
• Level detection independent of tank wall/ pipe
• Digital electronics with integrated local user interface
• Certification for use in gas- and dust-Ex areas
• Maintenance free, corrosion resistant, suitable for a wide range of applications
• Level limit detection in liquids, slurries, foam and interfaces
• Vertical, horizontal, oblique installation
• Variable extended rod- and cable version
• Available as a remote version