Regional Sales Engineer for UWT UK Ltd (m/f/d)
- Developing a business plan and sales strategy for the customer base that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Take actions for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
- Preparation and follow up of proposals.
- Initiates and realises action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
- Provide timely feedback to the UK Sales Director regarding performance.
- Create and conduct product presentations to key accounts.
- Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
- Introduce to market UWT products and identify applications for new products.
Internal / External Cooperation
- Ensures that all activity standards for prospecting calls, appointments, presentations, proposals and closes are met or exceeded.
- Shows good skills in areas of personal character, commitment, organisational and selling skills, and work habits.
- High motivation to develop and increase the UWT market share in Great Britain as directed and supported by the Sales Director
- Maintains contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Demonstrates ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- Mechanical or electrical experience beneficial.
- Self-motivated and be able to work unsupervised from home office.
- Experience with process industries / instrumentation an advantage.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Willingness to travel and work across the UK and/or Ireland as required.
UWT Core Industries:
- Building & Cement
- Animal Feed
- Environment & Recycling
Full details and product specifications can be found on the website. The bias is towards ‘solids mixing’ rather than liquids but inevitably there is overlap between the two. The product value is usually somewhere between £500 and £3,000 but will increment with larger orders.
- Annual salary: Based on experience.
- Car: Fuel allowance for company purposes.
- Computer: Company supplied and maintained laptop.
- Phone: Company supplied mobile. Home landline and broadband supplied.
- Pension: Employer/Employee pension provided.
- Bonus: To be agreed.
For applications and questions please contact: