With the following products our customer has solved this measurement task optimally:
Contents measurement in coal clinker
A company from Portugal required a continuous contents measurement for their silos. In their power station coal is used to heat the steam turbine when generating electricity. Clinker is produced as a by-product of this process. The challenge was to find a system which can measure reliably even in this extremely dusty and harsh environment. Ease of use and ease of installation were further pre-requisite asked for by the customer.
The electromechanical level sensor NIVOBOB NB3200 fully fulfils the wishes of our customer. Our reliable NB3200 offers a great measurement accuracy even in extremely dusty environments and is not affected by the harsh conditions within the silo. The installation of the NB3200 is quick and easy and the unit can be put into operation immediately after installation. The unit has a tape cleaner to protect against dust in the housing.
NB 3200 Tape Version
Continuous Level Measurement
- Suitable for use in most bulk materials.
- Integrated tape cleaner to remove aherent materials.
- Mounting with threaded or flange connection.
- Measuring range up to 50m.
- Convenient level monitoring via Modbus interface together with cost competitive Nivotec 3500/4500.