With the following products our customer has solved this measurement task optimally:
Contents measurement in dusty coal dugouts
Our customer is located at the west coast on the peninsular Malaysia. He required a reliable level control for his coal dugouts. Those dugouts store the fuel for the steam turbines generators. There annual demand for coal in this power plant is 3,2 million tons. The particular challenge is to guarantee the reliable measurement in a very dusty and rough application wand an easy set-up of the sensors. The so far used acoustic wave technologies could not deliver reliable results.
The UWT lot NB3200 fulfills all of the requirements. The action safe NB offers precise measuring results even in the dusty environment. It is not influenced by the rough conditions in the silo. The NB3200 is ready for use after a simple set-up. The nozzle of the Nivobob was configured with a length of 1500mm because of the very thick silo roof.
NB 3200 Tape Version
Continuous Level Measurement
- Suitable for use in most bulk materials.
- Integrated tape cleaner to remove aherent materials.
- Mounting with threaded or flange connection.
- Measuring range up to 50m.
- Convenient level monitoring via Modbus interface together with cost competitive Nivotec 3500/4500.