With the following products our customer has solved this measurement task optimally:
Contents measurement in huge grain raw material silos
A big grain mill in Southern Germany required a suitable measurement technology for its 30m high raw material silos. The ease of installation as well as the reliability and longevity of the measuring equipment was of great importance to our customer. For his storage silos he required a visualisation system providing accurate live data of the material content within each silo. Overfill protection for the silos using level limit switches was also a stipulated requirement.
The Nivobob 4200, with its integrated tape cleaner, ensures precise and extremely reliable content measurement. Using the UWT visualisation system NT3500 each silo can be started and controlled individually and the operator is able to track the trend over a set time period. The overfill protection is provided by the capacitive limit switch CN4030.
Full, Demand, Empty Detector
- Vertical, horizontal, oblique installation.
- No calibration required.
- Shaft length to maximum of 3000mm.
- Flexible height adjustment available.
- Active coat compensation.
NB 4100 Rope Version
Continuous Level Measurement
- Suitable for use in most granular and coarse bulk materials.
- Threaded or flange mounting.
- Measuring range up to 30m.
- Convenient level monitoring via 4-20mA analog signal together with price competitive Nivotec 3500.
Level Visualisation via Webserver
- User-friendly and flexible level visualisation configuration.
- Simultaneous access to multiple computers on the Ethernet via browser software, no license cost.
- Suitable for connecting all standard signal level sensors.