With the following products our customer has solved this measurement task optimally:
Level measurement and visualization in expanded polypropylene
A manufacturer of foamed moldings for various industries requires a level sensor for very light EPP balls and an evaluation system like a touch panel with visualization software. The EPP balls have a density of less than 30g/l and a DK-value of less than 1,5. The choice of level sensors is very limited.
The solution is an electromechanic level sensor Nivobob 3100 with a light feel weight of 1000g and with parachute. This feelweight can measure a density of >20g/l, independent of the DK-value. Very reliable with enough accuracy. The evaluation is done with a NT4600 7" touchpanel and a userfriendly visualization software. It is connected to the modbus RTU net of the Nivobobs. Very easy and fast communication and software operation, much informaton from the sensors and great benefits. Up to 15 Nivobobs can be connected via modbusnet to the NT4600.
NB 3100 Rope Version
Continuous Level Measurement
- Suitable for use in most granular and coarse bulk materials.
- Threaded or flange mounting.
- Measuring range up to 30m.
- Convenient level monitoring via Modbus interface together with price competitive Nivotec 3500/4500.
Level Visualisation via 7" Touch Panel
- Clearly and simply designed cost competitive level visualisation.
- Easy to use software for up to 15 silos/bins.
- Fully wired whether mounted or within control cabinet.
- Connection for Nivobob sensors with Modbus RTU and with analog signal 4-20mA for all other level sensors.