With the following products our customer has solved this measurement task optimally:
NB3300 in a sedimentation tank for dirty water
The solution is the electromechanic sensor Nivobob NB3300. It has an adjustable sensor weight and the sensitivity is perfect for such applications in water and slurry. The sensor is protected against chemicals like flocculants. The measurement start is controlled by a proximity switch so that there are no problems with the agitator.
NB 3300 Rope Version
- Suitable for the continuous level measurement of sludges and solids in liquids.
- Continuously reliable measurement results.
- Flange mounting.
- Measuring range up to 30m.
- Version with improved corrosion resistance for chemical and salt applications.
- Sensitivity adaptable depending on sediment density.