With the following products our customer has solved this measurement task optimally:
Nivoradar for cement measurement
One of the leading companies in the concrete production market in Peru needed to control cement levels in 11 meters silos for inventory and process control. The environment was very dusty, especially after the filling, which makes it difficult to measure. It was also important to visualize the volumes of the total 7 silos into individual displays.
In this case the most suitable solution was the non-contact level transmitter, Nivoradar 3100 with 78Ghz frequency and 4º beam angle. The analogue signal 4-20mA was integrated into the Nivotec 4700 visualization system, thus obtaining a precise and reliable visualization for cement measurement in dusty environment.
- 78GHz FMCW-Radar Level transmitter
- Suitable for use in almost all solids
- Fixed flange and adjustable flange option
- Measuring range up to 100m
- Connection to our user-friendly visualisation systems Nivotec 3500/4500 possible using 4-20mA signal