With the following products our customer has solved this measurement task optimally:
Nivoradar with acid sulfuric in a storage tank
A fertilizer producer needs an adequate solution to control acid sulfuric 98% with high precision to measure 4 meters tank. Due to the material with high corrosion the chemical resistance was important by selecting the process material, also the quick signal response and accuracy were very important for the customer as the instrument should control subsequent processes.
In this case the most suitable solution was the non-contact level transmitter, Nivoradar 3100 with 78Ghz frequency and signal response of ca. 10 seconds. The plastic lens antenna made of PEI and the high precision of 5mm together with stainless steel flange and stainless steel housing were important to increase the efficiency of the process.
- 78GHz FMCW-Radar Level transmitter
- Suitable for use in almost all solids
- Fixed flange and adjustable flange option
- Measuring range up to 100m
- Connection to our user-friendly visualisation systems Nivotec 3500/4500 possible using 4-20mA signal