With the following products our customer has solved this measurement task optimally:
Visualisation NT3500 with NB3100 in a comfortable modbusnet
Our customer, an internationally active company in the plastic industry, needed a level visualization for 3 production sites, each with a silo battery, which currently displays all filling levels and makes them centrally available. Of course, corresponding sensors must be used in the storage silos, which are to measure the most varied plastic granules.
The UWT NT3500 visualisation unit combined with the reliable electromechanical contents measurement technology NB3100 is the perfect solution for this application and fulfills all the requirements of the plant operator. The measurement technology of the UWT lot system works consistently without being affected by dielectricity of the material, dust or variing temperatures in the process. The RN3002 with its reliable switching technology was installed as a full detector to guard against silo overfills.
NB 3100 Rope Version
Continuous Level Measurement
- Suitable for use in most granular and coarse bulk materials.
- Threaded or flange mounting.
- Measuring range up to 30m.
- Convenient level monitoring via Modbus interface together with price competitive Nivotec 3500/4500.
Level Visualisation via Webserver
- User-friendly and flexible level visualisation configuration.
- Simultaneous access to multiple computers on the Ethernet via browser software, no license cost.
- Suitable for connecting all standard signal level sensors.
RN 3002 Tube Extension
Tube extension version
- Vertical or oblique installation.
- Protection tube ensures high mechanical load strength to the shaft.
- Flexible height adjustment.